Thanks for visiting the site.
Fairly Recent Happenings:
- My edited book, Revisiting Aquinas's Proofs for the Existence of God, came out in early 2016 through Brill/Rodopi's Philosophy and Religion series. It features scholars writing in a debate-style format.
- Ben McGraw is a hard-working scholar. He and I edited three books recently:
- My edited book, 1001 Ideas That Changed the Way We Think, came out in late 2013 through Simon & Schuster (and several other publishing houses throughout the world). The British cover through Octopus Publishing Group in London is pretty neat, too. It has been translated into numerous languages. The Preface is written by the world-famous philosopher and bioethicist, Art Caplan. You can also read the goodreads reviews.
- I edited 1001 Quotations To Enlighten, Entertain, and Inspire, which will be out October of 2016.
- The 2nd edition of my logic text with Jamie Watson, Critical Thinking: An Introduction to Reasoning Well, is now available through Bloomsbury.
I am a trained philosopher currently doing research, analysis, and writing for the US Army with specializations that include:
I have done a lot of academic writing, editing, technical writing, researching, teaching, presenting, and publishing in the areas mentioned above, and in other areas, too.
(1) Professional Resume
(2) Academic CV